As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Country of Birth||United Kingdom|
|Birthday||October 20, 1994 (age 25)|
|Social Media & Links|
Doomsee is a SARPBC veteran who played the game since its release. Having been an active member of the SARPBC/Rocket League community he jumped straight into Rocket League through the alpha and beta and was one of the top-ranked players from day one. Doomsee started out specialising in 1v1s due to SARPBC but has since transferred his attention to the 3v3 standard, where he is most proficient.
- Doomsee acquired the nickname DOOM2EE during a 24 hour Team Rocket stream on June 17th 2016. The stream coincided with a Gfinity 3v3 EU tournament, and when Supersonic Avengers won the event CoolCole93 celebrated by attempting to write Doomsee's name on his chest. He made a mistake on the letter 'S' and wrote it mirrored, thus appearing as the number two.
- Doomsee (along with CoolCole93 and I Am A Tree) was part of a Team Rocket side that took on Psyonix during a developer stream on October 29th 2015. For every goal that they scored, Dave Hagewood, president of Psyonix, had to eat another bite of bread.
Camera & Controller
|Player Settings (list of)|
|Controller||Cam Shake||FOV||Height||Angle||Distance||Stiffness||Swivel Speed||Ball Cam||Last Updated|
- Top Tier
|Tournament Statistics (detailed list)|
- June 24th, RLCS Recap, Group Predictions, and Team Rocket is Bad with DFH Locker Room
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.
- No results found